Osteopathic

Has anyone else ever tried seeing an Osteopathic Practioner? I recently started and WOW what a difference.I'm already not as stiff and sore and I can feel,yes really feel parts of my body re-aligning that I've known were out for awhile. Very cool.

Thoughts on this.

glad you found a good one - i also have had great results w about 10 visits over the last two years - i used to be really out of alignment and now i can sleep in a straight line and it helps everything.
previously i had seen a chiropractor for about 4 visits, and he was good, so it may have contributed to the overall success - but osteopathy stops the muscles from yanking our spine out of shape in the first place.
:)
Gland you are having success too.

I've tried chiropractic a couple of times. No luck with them. I'm too sensitive for them to be re-arranging my spine when the muscles aren't in the right place to hold it. Love the IMS and the Osteopath though. I'm going to start taking my 14 year old daughter for osteopathic treatment once I'm on a maintenance plan.

It's nice to touch base with others going through the same **** to know we are not alone.