Pain and Fatigue
I have had pain and fatigue for over six months now. The pain has been predominantly under my arms sometimes over to my shoulder blades. I also have had a problem with severe coughing after eating. Does anyone have any ideas. It came after something which caused a great deal of anxiety. Could it be CFS or Fibromyalgia related?

You may want to check out this MedHelp post RE: coughing after eating.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/RespiratoryDisorders/messages/2522.html

Do I have a cure for you?? I can only tell you that for me who is someone who suffered from fatique all my life and add to that painful atheletic injuries from time to time, I resolved all this and so much more (depression, anxiety, social phobias, lack of focus and ambition,where do I stop, I was a wreck, a real life loser!!.
Well I did stop all of the above by discovering opiates, for me they cured everything in my life that was wrong. Imagine I am typing this response at 2:00am , where before taking opiates I could not stay up past 10:00, and I now get by on 4-5 hours of the best quality sleep one can imagine. If they work for you like me you will thank me until the day you die, is it not worth a try? talk to your Dr. if he wont give it you find someone who will, afterall its your life...I am so happy people think I am crazy sometimes seeing me laugh hysterically at nothing,what could be better than being happy, right? I hope it works for you, good luck!!!

Where do these people come from ?
Your coughing after eating could be GERD.   I never thought I had "heartburn" in the traditional way, but after taking Protonix I have felt better and don't cough so much.... It even complicated things to the point of being hospitalized for pneumonia.
I have had Fibromyalgia for 35 years!!  I've had some pretty bad times, but several years were tolerable - now I think I'm heading downhill again both with the Fibro as well as other new problems.
I have found that if I listen to my body and sleep on it's schedule - I feel better.  Sleep apnea does make things more difficult, but I have found that recliners give me better support and correct angle so I can breath better, GERD is better, and sleep is a little more restful.  Try any arrangement that helps you.  Experiment with sleep times....  I do better from 1am to 9am... but not everyone can fit that in with their schedule...
Good luck!  Don't let it get you down!