Pain in Toes?
I need some help. I'm in a good bit of pain. I keep having pain in my toes. It hits me out of no where. It doesn't ache like arthritis or anything. It's a terrible burning pain, and it hurts to walk. I also have topical skin sensitivity and it hurts for anything to touch it.  I feel a line of pain coming up my foot/ankle and up the back of my leg. It feels pretty specific like a nerve or vein but I'm just not sure. I'm so sick of going to the doctor, they never do anything but say it's Fibro.  Is this a fibro pain?
Burning pain is a type of nerve pain. I experience burning pain on occasion along with tingling, shooting, stabbing pains and skin sensitivity.  Fibromyalgia pain has no limits. However, I recently began a quest to get to the bottom of what is causing my Fibro. Turns out I have reactivated Epstein Barr Virus and HHV-6.  These viruses can affect nerve endings and cause neuropathy. Also endocrine disorders. All of my pain started with the viral and thyroid symptoms I was getting.  Just something to look in to.

Warmest Regards,
Ree4tu
Melo1224,
I too have been having pain in my toes. It is hard to describe how the pain is but it can wake me up from a deep sleep.  I just recently found out that I have active EBV and CFS, but didn't think it would be attributed to that until I read your post. I take Aleve when it is really bad.
I have this as well.  Sometimes my feet and toes get firey red and burn.  It can even be just one foot or just one hand or whatever.  I also have the searing pain in one toe that just comes on whenever and stops me in my tracks.
Thanks! It's good to know that I'm not alone here. It just blows my mind how FIbro can do so much. I expect the muscle aches and pains but the nerve type pains just make me wonder.
I appreciate you guys!! Have a blessed day
The palms of my feet get fiery w or w/o stimulus, but exercise/pressure on bottom of foot tends to amplify the sensations. :-(

I also have more of a sharp pain when applying pressure sometimes between my 2nd and 3rd toe which may be a pinched nerve, since it is where the nerves come together.

What you describe also sounds like it might be associated with sciatic nerve.
It could be sciatic nerve for me as I have pain down leg etc...et times.