Fibromyalgia Community
Pain in feet

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Pain in feet

I haven't had this in a while, but I'm wondering how many other people get really painful feet when the "fatigue monster" hits hard.  I know it's the FMS for sure because as soon as I stood up and I felt the incredible pain in my feet, the pain immediately radiated through the entire body.
I know a close relative who gets this frequently when she is tired. Often she finds that drinking more water and keeping her feet up reduces swelling and pain from the blood that has pooled to her feet all day. It is more common I hear in people with poor circulation.  Good luck to you.
Hi, I get pains in my feet, mainly when I stand up after having been sat for longer than about 20 minutes.  Mine doesn't relate to the fatigue though.  It doesn't last very long luckily.

Hope you feel better soon.
This kind of thing seems to come in waves when it hits.  I've noticed it hitting me from time to time well before actual dignosis of FMS, even when I was just a kid.
Thanks.  I've been told in the past that my circulation is not good.  It wasn't even when I was a young person either.