Pain on entire right side of body
I have constant chronic pain aching and burning sensations on the complete right side of my body. It started in the right side of my neck and around my shoulder blade and now is in my complete shoulder now. It shoots up my the right side of my neck and up around the right side of my head. Sometimes the right side of my face and ear feel numbness or burning sensations. It is now shooting down my right arm at all times and three of my fingers feel numb sometimes and the fingers switch at times too. Sometimes my vision worsens from time to time and my right eye even twitches sometimes. It started shooting down my right leg and now my right side is hurting and burning. sometimes it almost feels like my right side is hardening up. I suffer from severe constpation on top of it and had it long before I started taking my pain meds. I can't hardly stand the pain anymore. It is so irritating. I have been to so many doctors and specialists now and no one has an answer. I have found that I have fybromialgia, Narcolepsy and diverticulosis. Still no answer to my chronic pain that is just worsening. I feel like my whole right side is on fire and aching at the same time. Can anyone help? I don't know what to do at this point.

Thank you, So much for any information anyone can give me.
I am not a doctor but, Fibromyalgia is bilateral, meaning present on both sides.  Have you seen a chiropractor or a spine specialist?