Fibromyalgia Community
Painful to the touch

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Painful to the touch

I'm not sure I'm in the right section or not, I didn't see one for "Pain" alone.

Last week my left leg began to feel "restless" and the thigh area was painful to the touch, almost like I had a sunburn.  It got worse as the day went on and by the next morning the painful-ness moved down around the knee joint area.  It didn't feel muscular, it was more like when I touched it or something put pressure on the skin that it hurt.  It was gone by the next day.  Yesterday I started feeling the sensation in my right hip area as I was sitting at work, by night time it had moved across my front and encompassed both hips.  Same sensation, like a sunburn, sensitive to touch.  I woke up this morning with the pain still there, but also in my lower back.  There is no rash or warmth or redness in the areas.  

Does anyone know what this may be?  I don't seem to have any of the other symptoms the internet lists for Fibromyalgia.  Thanks for any input.
It sounds like a possible nerve impingement to me but I could be wrong.