Fibromyalgia Community
Plaquenila and Savella
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Plaquenila and Savella

Has anyone ever taken Savella and Plaquenil at the same time?  What were your reactions/results?  My pain management dr told me I could take them both but only take 1/2 the dosage of Savella at night.  My rheumy told me to take the plaquenil at night due to it causing drowsiness.  I tried them both for the first time last night and my stomach was so messed up and I felt so weird I was afraid to go to sleep.  I know they're the professionals but I don't think those two meds should be taken together.

Leila
Related Discussions
434278_tn?1324709825
You know what, sometimes our heart is leading us.  I know what you mean.  That has happened to me.  Medicine affects me in wierd ways and I approach new meds cautiously.

I am not familiar with Savella, but Plaquinel will upset your stomach for a few weeks up to a month or two.  But that can be treated with either slippery elm (herb) or immodium, and that side affect doesn't last forever.  Ask your dr if you could take one at a time to see how each one is affecting you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank