Please read my post...
I posted a question here a few days ago, and I haven't gotten any responses.  Please, even if you aren't sure, I need opinions...  

I already have multiple sclerosis, but I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia too- so I don't know what to attribute these symptoms to.  I have been experiencing these things:  

*Waking up severely choking on saliva- not able to breath for a painful length of time.
*Difficulty chewing when eating- like my jaws are are losing strength.
*Having a hard time keeping my head upright for extended periods of time.
*Voice and muscles in neck and jaw give out while singing (at church), and if I have to talk for longer periods of time.

I feel like I'm forgetting something-but this short list is okay.  PLEASE, does any of this sound at all familiar to you?  

Thank you for your help, in advance.
Tammy

All of the symptoms you just stated sound like they are relative to your MS. Sounds liked most of the legions, in your case, are affecting the facial nerves (nerves that stem from the bottom of the brain. Fibromyalgia is usually not acute but wide spread.
I agree.

When was the last time you had a follow up for the MS? FM is usually over active nerves causing pain sensitivity.
Thank you for responding...  I was afraid of that.  I will see my neurologist in a couple of weeks.  I apologize for wasting anyones' time.  I was frantically hoping that these problems were not evidence of disease progression.  I have been in more widespread pain this week too (the fibromyalgia I'm used to) so I thought maybe the other issues were related.