Positive ANA results/Rheumatologist appt.
I have a question that is probably premature.  I tested positive on the ANA test that my neurologist requested. So now, I am seeing a rheumatologist.  I saw him previously in which he was not at all helpful.  I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and he was basically asking why was I there to see him. Now, with this positive test, I am going back to him. I want to know what to expect from him. My symptoms are severe muscle aches in my legs, ankles, shoulders and upper back. I have a weird tingling sensation that just sporadically pops up in various parts of my body.  I thought maybe someone on here might feel this too and already have an idea of what it is. I just like to go in prepared and knowing what the possibilities could be so that he doesn't dismiss me this time. He is the only doctor I can go to on my insurance. I am also still seeing the neurologist and having an EMG done this week. Thanks to any help!
I have had tingling, itching and sometimes a feeling of bugs crawling on me.  When I started the Lyrica it went away.  Not sure if it is due to the fibro or the lupus.  Good luck tomorrow!
Thank you Trudie. I will let you know what happens. I will be thinking of you too. Let me know, hugs,
Colleen
If the weird feeling, especially crawling bugs is in your legs, it could be RLS.  I have that and my Neurologist prescribed Mirapex.  
Thank you. We have checked that out and I don't have that crawling creeping feeling. I just found out that I have peripheral neuropathy, so that is causing it but thank you!!!