Rash and tired with shivering
my husband has had a rash for 3 days now,red blotchy itchy from face too foot. He's tied,lost his appetite ,shivers and a mid grade fever
Hi there,
A complete clinical examination is very important for confirming the cause of his illness.Fever, loss of appetite, bodyache and rashes can be seen in many conditions. A viral infection is the commonest possibility. Other causes are scarlet fever, varicella, influenza etc.A detailed history can be helpful in identifying the cause of fever and the rash. A history of recent travel, animal exposure, drug ingestion or contact with ill persons should be noted. A physical examination and characteristics of the rash all will help in determining the cause of his illness. Tests like complete blood counts, urine examination may be done. Seek the opinion of a physician. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!