Ribcage pain
Yes, I've had severe ribcage pain with fibromyalgia, it's just that I find it hard to distinguish between that and all the other pain I have throughout my body. But, sometimes, the rib-pain is very severe, and it feels very raw and tender along the edge where the skin and bone is close, especially if I tried to do any upper body exercise. This problem also reminds me of another I have: if i try to do even five sit-ups at a time, I will have diarrhea, painfully, the next day or two. When I was a kid, I could do more than 100 sit-ups at a time. People don't have ANY IDEA what it's like to experience this kind of thing.

This discussion is related to Serious Rib Cage Pains help please.
You're right Fred. People who don't have it can not even begin go understand what we go through. I've also had costochondritis ( mine lasted 2 years the first time) but at least my doctor (my GP,not a specialist) knew what it was.Doctors as a whole frustrate me but I love my GP.I also get the diarrhea issue especially if I exercise too much. And as we all know too much for people with fibro can be 15 minutes.

I WANT A DO OVER.