Fibromyalgia Community
SEVERE PAIN AND BURNING INSIDE (back, spine, neck, chest)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Trying to find answers. March 2 on a Sunday night thru Monday night I had what I thought was the stomach virus, throwing up. Then when I woke up on Tuesday morning I was hurting badly on the right side of my chest (rib area). The pain starting spreading thru  my back up and down my spine. It moved up to my neck by Saturday. I could not walk to good always in severe pain. I finally went to the ER on Saturday night March 8. They did all blood work and x-rays but nothing showed up. They said maybe it was pleurisy and gave me pain meds and inflammatory meds and sent me home.
  I took the meds like it said to but nothing was helping. By Thursday night  March 13 I felt like my insides was burning and still having severe pain, so back to the ER, I went. This time they just came out and said we don't know what is going on. and  Gave me steroids and sent me home again. The pain has spread up my whole spine and into my neck causing headaches a lot. The pain has also spread down my spine to my butt bone and my entire back is on fire on the inside. It is going down into my thights on the outside area. Here it is March 18 and nothing has helped the pain is covered my spine and lower back and my legs.....My insides are on fire at all times I can't walk to fast or move to fast . The pain is severe and I can't seem to find out what is wrong. Every doctor says they dont know to go to another doctor.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! IF YOU HAVE BEEN THRU OR GOING THUR SOMETHING LIKE THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I CAN'T TAKE THE PAIN AND THE BURNING ANYMORE. IT KEEPS SPREADING THRU MY BODY AN I CANT MOVE WALK OR BREATH SOMETIMES CAUSE OF IT. PLEASE HELP ME OUT
Look into Pathogenic Mycoplasma Pneumoniae, other possible co-infections and its complications (specially CNS involvement) which affect about a quarter of infected patients.
This  infectious condition is often hard to diagnose, leaving the patient undiagnosed, or worse misdiagnosed
The ELISA and  PCR ( polymerase chain reaction ) are the more effective tests to diagnose this.

You may search here under Dr. Garth Nicolson, you is a part-time expert in medhelp and also the world's leading expert in this field.

Best wishes.
Niko

Thank you for your reply.... I went to a different doctor yesterday, although he didn't run any test he said I have severe sciatica nerve damage. So he put me on different meds and said if I'm not feeling any better in a week to come back. He is only treating my leg problem. I tried to tell him over and over that it all started with my spine but we will see how it goes this week. I know I just started the meds yesterday it just numbed my legs but the pain in my spine is worse. I'm so hoping and praying that this goes away. I don't know how much more I can take.
Have they looked into Meningitis? It's sounds possible.  Please sesrch it and see what you think.