Savella? Has anyone else had it before?
So I just started the medicine Savella yesterday. Has anyone else took it before? I am not sure but when I first took it yesterday my throat kind of felt a little weird. Nothing major but I hope I am not allergic to it. I so want something to finally help me and feel normal again. I did notice though that this morning I wasn't as achy and tired as I usually am when I wake up. So that is a good sign. I did get kind of nauseous this morning from it but realized it is probably best if I have something to eat with it. I am only on 12.5mg's now until the next two days I go up to 25mg's. I noticed the 12.5 ones have a blue coating on it so if I am allergic to it I hope it's just the coating of the very little ones that I am allergic to. Cause if I go on a higher dose it would really suck if I get more of a reaction to it. Or can it just be a side affect to feel a little funny in the throat? I guess we will see in the next few days. I will be very disappointed if I am allergic to it cause this morning I have felt better than I have in a very long time! I have never been allergic to anything! Also hope the nauseous feeling doesn't feel worse when going on a higher dose. If it does I hope it eventually goes away and I can get used to it. What are other people's reaction to this med?
Any drug can cause side effects. It is not necessary that all will experience side effects. Few common side effects are nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, increased Your doctor has prescribed this medication may be because the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Consult your doctor and discuss your concerns. He knows your medical records best. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!