Severe burning sensation in tendons widespread.
Does anyone know if that has to do with my fibromyalgia? Or does anyone else have it?

It started yesterday and it causes so much pain.
It started in my knee and went down to my ankle and up to my hip and lower back. (right side)
It was burning and stabbing and shooting pains.
Now today it started doing it in my elbow (right side) to my fingers and to my shoulder.
Burning and stabbing and shooting pains again.

SideNote: I'm 19 and I've had fibro since I was 15.
Hi there,
I may not be able to diagnose your condition without complete evaluation. In fibromyalgia there is diffuse aching or burning and it is often accompanied by muscle spasm, pain and tenderness in the joints, muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues. It has also been linked to fatigue, sleep problems, headaches and depression. Your symptoms may be due to fibromyalgia. Burning sensation in legs can be due to neurological, vascular causes, vitamin, calcium or hormone deficiencies, frostbite, skin conditions, ulcers, carpal tunnel syndrome etc. Adopt lifestyle changes. Stress relief programmes, exercise may help. Consult a trained healthcare professional for exact cause. Do keep us posted.
Take care and regards!
Hi. Sorry for your discomfort.  I've had Fibro and Chronic F for 30 yrs. What you described occurs with me too. Alternates sides of my body with intervals of some relief. It feels the same way each "attack". A hot bath, having quiet time to myself, keeping better hydrated helps. I find if I have been more active than usual, it will bring on this flare up. The malaise I get after increased activity one day causes 2-3 days malaise following. Sometimes having a delicious meal delivered from a favorite, will speed up my recovery from the "attack".  I also will get this if something emotional happens. I ride it out the same way. I live alone and adore my 2 parakeets, read books, listen to sat radio, feed a squirrel I saved in a rainstorm with help of P

aws.  The joy from these activities helps a lot.