Smoking
I have a question to everyone,

Does anyone here smoke?
(cig's, pipe, cigars)

If so, or not, does anyone know how this will affect you?
I smoke, unfortunately, and would like to know this question as well. Not that I can quit without some BIG help
My dear friend, As a friend to a friend, please do not smoke.  I have a lot of factual information that would help you understand what smoking actually does to your body.  Although it is late tonight I will find this information and write you again.
But just to let you know, my father has smoked since he was 15 he is now 72, just had a quadrouple by pass and has emphesema.  He can hardly breath which has affected his heart.  He is still young and how sad is that.  My other friends' grandmother also young 70's has died of emphesema and lung cancer.  Our good freind has undergone lung cancer treatments and cannot stop smoking. She now has another mass.  Smoking kills that is the end result utimately, fact is it can claim your life early.
Will write soon.  Take care!