Fibromyalgia Community
Spasms in legs,breathless
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Spasms in legs,breathless

Hi vie been having really bad leg spasms for the last few weeks from when I get up in morning,I'm also breathless when trying to walk on an incline or up stairs,or when i'm trying to use my arms,I'm on lyric 150mg twice a day,ctmbalta (for depression) co.codamol,diazepam.does anyone else have these symptoms please help..
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1545129_tn?1293550089
Yes I do know exactly what you are talking about. It is an act of Congress to walk upward. It takes every ounce of breath I have to make it. I also suffer from extreme restless leg syndrome, which is an awful thing to have. It is really frustrating because I try and explain to my doc and I don't really think he gets it sometimes. I have learned as much as I can about fibromyalgia and also am very observant with my body and how it communicates to me. Now when I talk to the doc he has to listen because he knows I know about this illness.
Blank
Than for your reply,I went to my dr  a few weeks ago and told her about being breathless she sounded me etc said she didn't know what's causing it but didn't think it had anything to do with my fibro,then I looked it up and there it is one of the symptoms along with many..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...