Stinging Pain on Arms/Shoulders
I have fibromyalgia and I've had rashes before but this is a new one...I have stinging pain (feels sort of like jellyfish stings) on my upper arms and shoulders that comes and goes. Sometimes there are very tiny itchy pimple type bumps and sometimes it's where the bumps used to be. It's painful and nothing seems to relieve it. The doctor's best guess is eczema. I feel like it's nerve related since I've also had nerve pain pop up in my feet. When should I consult a neurologist? Or should I just accept it's from the fibromyalgia? I also am on Cymbalta for anxiety and wonder if it's just another sign of anxiety. Any suggestions?
I get that pain and Lyrica has helped me with it.  I couldn't get my rheumatologist to take it seriously but glad the meds make a difference.
I have a great deal of nerve pain, and I think it's part of FMS.  If you continue to get rashes with  the nerve pain, I'd consult your doctor, and maybe a neurologist or dermatologist.  I've never had a rash with it.