Stop Plaquenil
My ANA 1:320, but not feeling to bad right now.  Dr suggests I cut back or quit Plaquenil .  He said if not Lupus won't matter, if Lupus might see change.  If I am feeling better doesn't that mean it is working.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The ANA titers mentioned are significant for systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). Plaquenil is indicated for therapy in patients who have not responded satisfactorily to drugs with less potential for serious side effects. So, discuss this with your doctor, he may prescribe alternate medications for SLE.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank you for your response.  I did as Doctor suggested and cut Plaquenil to 200mg day.  After 5 days I was not feeling well and on 6thday was back to sore all over and headaches.  With a family get together for weekend I didn't t want to be feeling ill so went back to 400mg a day.   That was a week ago, but I am not feeling as well as I was before cutting back.  Once I am feeling better, maybe I will try again just to see if I can, so can tell doctor that I did try.