Ulserative colitis
i am suffering from UlceraTIVE COLITIS FROM LAST SIX MONTHS CAN YOU PLEASE TELL CAN IT BE CURED FULLY.  I AM ALSO PLANNING A BABY IN FUTURE IS THIS MEDICINE EFFECTS TO THE CHILD IN ANY TERMS
Hi there,
The cause of ulcerative colitis is unknown and people with this condition may have flaring up of symptoms during stress and intake of certain foods .The chances of pregnancy, having a healthy baby are no different than any other woman. The most important thing you can do is to get active ulcerative colitis under control and into remission before trying to get pregnant. Consult your gastroenterologist and your obstetrician and discuss that you are planning to conceive. That will help you in preventing relapses and ensuring optimum nutrition during pregnancy. Keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards!
Hi akshuneetu.

Ulcerative Colitis is an Inflammatory bowel disease with ulcers and inflammation of the colon and rectum in the top layer of the lining.

As Dr. Sharma mentioned it is important to get it under control before
pregnancy, and into remission if possible.

A few things that may help with this:
1.Complete heavy metal detoxification and removal of any mercury from fillings. A Holistic Dentist that knows about this, should be consulted.

2. Allergy elimination. You may do Dr. Cocoa's Pulse test for this.
It's a free download online. Look also into "Allergy Anidotes" or NAET,
both are holistic allergy elimination programs.

3. Alkaline based diet. Just do a search.

4. Correct any nutritional/vitamin deficiencies. Vitamin D3 is vital for your
improvement.

5. Nutritional protocol using supplements for Glutathione production like undenatured protein powder-let me know if you need details for this as it is VERY specific- aminoacids, enzymes, omega-3s ,minerals and Bentonite.
You may need to consult a holistic Nutritionist to help you with all this.

Hope this helps.
Wish you well!
Niko