Update on my Savella
Once i started taking the 50 mgs twice a day i started having insomnia or light effects of it along with shortness of breath,i called my rheumatologist to report the effects and he ask what dosage i felt worked for me if any, which for me it was taking the 12.5mgs once a day.So he ordered me that and so far so good.My body does not tollarate Medicine very well whether is mentally or what i dont know but i do know i dont mind taking these because now i have alot of good days besides alot of bad ones.i know this is not the cure all for fibro but its going in the right direction..good luck fibro family :)
Thanks for the information.  This is really good information to know.  I don't tolerate medicine very well either.  What a paradox to have terrible debilitating pain but to not be able to tolerate the pain remedy either.  I feel for you, man.
I hope the savella works for you!  My doctor started me on the sample pack beginning at 12.5 mgs.  I was very fortunate that I didn't feel any side effects.  I realized that after about a month I was getting to work 45 minutes to an hour early!  I finally figured out that I wasn't using the first hour  to actually "get up"!  I was up and on the move.  It was that subtle!  I too am very sensitive to meds and usually only need the minimum dose.  Right now I am on 50 mgs 2x day.  

Wishing you the best of luck!
I have titrated up to 50 mg twice per day (4th day) and my headache returned along with my bp and heart rate increasing.  I've dropped back down to 25 mg twice per day to see if these side effects go away.

I do not tolerate medications well either.  As my neuro says, none of us have the same liver and therefore what works for one may not work for another.  He expected Nortriptyline (sp?) to make me sleepy and it did the opposite - kept me up all night.

Best of luck to you!  I hope the 12.5 mg works out!