VERY COMPLICATED\ STRANGE CONDITION
iam really going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iam 24 years old and just had ababy 3 months ago. iam breast feeding my baby, since i was really young i started having this slight pain in my left breast with left breast slightly larger than the right one. and over the years it started to get stronger but in very distance periods. around my second trimester i started to feel the pain more sharper and experianced lymph nodes pain under armpit,under breast and at the sides of it.then around the 3rd trimester it came back much stronger and including pain at the neck,back and sholder..now and i have this pain all over my left side from head to toe(head,behind ear,neck,shoulder,arm,joints,knees,chest,abdomen,back) i had an ultra sound but the doctor told me i have normal breast tissue and no lumps even under the arm..could this be an advanced breast cancer that spreaded to other organs? or could this be fibromyalgia? i started to notice some swelling around my elbow and knee? what kind of doctors should i go to? ANY RESPONDS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
Are you having any fatigue with the swelling and pain? It sounds like you may need to be evaluated by a Rheumatologist to see if you have Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue.
Maybe you should see a Rheumatologist!