Wanted to know if it sounds like I have fibromalgia
I was recently diagnosed with hashimoto's disease 8 months ago. I am starting to feel better from those symptoms but I have other syptoms recently that have not went away. I have had chronic back pain for 2 wks now. I also have insomnia where I have a hard time sleeping, I have restless legs a lot in the evening . I have also been urninating a lot especially over night. I get shooting pains up my hands and I feel like an 80 yr old women when I get out of bed and I am only 38. I wanted to know if you think this is a possibility since I already have hashimotos thanks for your help.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hashimotos-disease/DS00567/DSECTION=symptoms

It is possible that the symptoms are related to your disease.  RLS is a symptom of FMS, but it's also possible to have it without the illness.  

You can use the FMS/CFS Tracking assistant and begin keeping your symptoms charted.  This can be printed out and taken to your physician.  It may help him/her to see what you are experiencing, how long and enable a more accurate dx.  It's difficult to say you may have FMS as you have the Hashimotos and some medications can cause frequent urination and the RLS symptoms.  Please discuss this with your physician and keep in touch to let us know how you are doing.

I hope you feel better soon.

Breeze