Weight loss and Fibromyalgia
Is weight loss common with those that have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia?  I've had Fibromyalgi for 2 and a half years now, but just within the last 6 months I have been loosing weight pretty rapidly NOT ON PURPOSE.  I'v had my Thyroid check,..it's normal, and other full blood work done and everything is coming back normal.  Can anyone help with this question?
Did they do the full blood workup for the thyroid check?  Persons w/ fibro test normal for thyroid if they do the least expensive basic tests.  Make sur they got the TSH t3 t4 ect.  If not have them do it right.  It sounds like hyperthyroid to me, just to have a place to start looking anyway. Have you had any other symptoms other than weight loss.  You should look up the symptoms of Hyperthyroid, Graves, hashimotis (SPELLING?).  See what you can find that might help the doctors help you better.  Good Luck