Fibromyalgia Community
What Is Wrong Here?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

What Is Wrong Here?

I have been on Lyrica For 2 months everything has been so much easier. The pain has gone away almost completely. So now I have been having synocope, like near passing out episodes. I have had a ct scan, eckocardiogram, and supposed to get a halter monitor for 24 hrs. Nothing has shown up yet!! Im very frustrated now I feel like a prisoner in my home!
Now my rhuemo is cutting me down off lyrica to see if it is the colprit.. But he also said he really doubts it is. So I have to be in Pain again.. and the only pain meds im given are tylenol 3 which hurts my stomach, when I telll him it hurts my stomach he says stop taking it and start tyenol arthritis otc, what the hell is this!! Im sorry but anybody knows how much fibro does not get any relief with tylenol otc!!! Any suggestions!
Most likely it is the Lyrica.  I had problems while on Lyrica with dizziness and sounds in my ears.  Also, I coundn't sleep.  I am back in pain and rather be than all the other side effects.
Hopefully there is something else they can give you if it turns out it is the Lyrica doing it. Tylenol definitely DOES NOT help with the pain at all. I take the maximum recommended dosage of it because I can't take Fibro meds(they mess with me way too much) and it still does nothing except make me feel loopy. I hope you're able to figure something out.