Fibromyalgia Community
about fibromyalgia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

about fibromyalgia

Is there any doctor that can help me IN SPANISH about Fibromylagia (fibromyalgia) new treatments? and other topics about this illness,thanks in advance
You can search for an online text translator and copy and paste the information you find.  Here is a link for bing translator for English to Spanish.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/

Select "English" in the "Translate from" box and "Spanish" in the "Translate to" box.

The translation may not be exactly grammatically correct, but it should give you a generalized idea of the information you enter to be translated.
Hope this helps you.
Though, I am not a doctor, but have used the translator before.
Avatar n tn
thank you very much!
but question is clear.
is just I prefer an answer in spanish, but if it is not possible, I can read in english and if I do not  understand, i will use the translator:
tks you again!  but I need answers...I am very desperate, I have chronich fatigue syndrom (syndrome) and fibro..I feel terrible!!