anbuma
i have fibromyalgia,raynauds disease and arthritis.i went to gp yesterday (not my own gp)and described my symptons-swollen and sore nose tip.sore inside nose and painful to touch.swollen at each side of nose(bones)and bony lump on bridge.was laughed at by gp and told it s in my imagination.i have rea dit is cellulitis or staph?
Hello and welcome!
If you are having symptoms like sore nose tip, tenderness and swelling then there should be some visible signs also. There would be redness which can be seen. There would be pain felt on palpation. Are you having all these signs? If yes then it is best to seek a second opinion and get yourself evaluated. Any boil, cellulitis can give rise to such symptoms and signs. Staphylococcus is the commonest bacteria causing these symptoms. Do write to us again with more queries.
Best wishes!