Fibromyalgia Community
anyone else 'had enough'?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anyone else 'had enough'?

this is very trying. how you you cope? the isolation is VERY discouraging.
i am lucky cause i can get out for an hour or so for an early night of music and dinner.. and i can just do enough to keep myself fed and dressed (not that i have many places to be).. not at work.. house untidy.. but has been worse!..
just hell
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1547116_tn?1315830361
We all get there sometimes. How do I deal with everything?
1. Make a list of things to do daily. Start with TWO items EVERY day. Make them easy if you need to. Do it and crossing it off list makes me smile.
2. Escaping pain my doing puzzles, word searches, etc.
3. Knowing that no matter how hard it is there MUST be a lesson. Or what good would anyone's life be.
This may all sound flippant; however, I mean all I said. Blessings to you :)
Blank
773755_tn?1328123377
i'm hearing you..! not flippant at all.. seems minor but that's what it is with this.. thanks.. the little reminders are a big help.
Blank
5466288_tn?1368589770
It's easy to think about all that we used to be able to do;or want to do-or what others do.But that only leads to dissatisfaction and disappointment in ourselves.Those with chronic illnesses need to pace themselves and remember that their value isn't decided by how they compare to healthier people.Just keep that in mind! I suffer everytime I 'overdo'! But we all need to get out occasionally whether it is to do something  necessary like grocery shopping or just enjoy the sun on our faces!
Blank
Try the Guaifenesin Protocol asap.

Love.
Blank
773755_tn?1328123377
true words..  i appreciate the encouragement
Blank
773755_tn?1328123377
thanks friend. i have read a LOT and haven't heard of guaifenesin, so i will take a look...
Blank
Hi Acker,
Start of ordering 'what your doctor may not tell you about fibromyalgia' from amazon. It is written by Dr st amand. This will give you many answers about this awful illness. I am a 25 year old girl who got hit with fibro age 23 and my life has been turned upside down! I suffer from burning/stinging skin, fatigue, tremors, choking sensations etc etc. I started guaifenesin in february however and things have slowly been getting better. The treatment aims to reverse the root cause of the illness rather than cover it up. There are support groups too, very handy for the protocol at 'guai group' for the US and 'uk fms guai' for the UK. There is also loads of facebook/wordpress.
Love
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank