Fibromyalgia Community
autoimmune
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

autoimmune

Ok, so  I got some virus a couple of weeks ago, it attacked my white blood cells. Had a high Temp for about a week and had alot of tests done, they came back with low white blood count and I had my ANA of 1280 , had it retested and it come back 2560 . Ok I dont have any signs apart from when I was younger had really bad pains in my wrists. I've increased water intake, and I havent had such pain again. With My pregnancys,  3 kids under 5. I've had really bad cramps, which I would think would be due to pregnancy. I Have beed diagnosed with sever Depression and struggle with tiredness. Apart from that healthy. Oh with each child I gained 36kg but lost it really quickly after pregnancy. When I got the virus I got about 3 knee tightings where It was so painful I couldn't move my left knee. I can not think of any other  . I dont have a rash ect. I feel healthy so why do I have such high levels and I dont have any of these in my family.  I dont sleep properly as my daughter at 11 months stopped breathing and I 'm concerned the whole night while I'm suposed to be sleeping. Could all these factors be the reason why I have a level of 2560, and not because I have some autoimmune disease?