autoimmune
Ok, so  I got some virus a couple of weeks ago, it attacked my white blood cells. Had a high Temp for about a week and had alot of tests done, they came back with low white blood count and I had my ANA of 1280 , had it retested and it come back 2560 . Ok I dont have any signs apart from when I was younger had really bad pains in my wrists. I've increased water intake, and I havent had such pain again. With My pregnancys,  3 kids under 5. I've had really bad cramps, which I would think would be due to pregnancy. I Have beed diagnosed with sever Depression and struggle with tiredness. Apart from that healthy. Oh with each child I gained 36kg but lost it really quickly after pregnancy. When I got the virus I got about 3 knee tightings where It was so painful I couldn't move my left knee. I can not think of any other  . I dont have a rash ect. I feel healthy so why do I have such high levels and I dont have any of these in my family.  I dont sleep properly as my daughter at 11 months stopped breathing and I 'm concerned the whole night while I'm suposed to be sleeping. Could all these factors be the reason why I have a level of 2560, and not because I have some autoimmune disease?
hi jackie,you have 3 kids under 5,then they need you,your already the best mum by searching for help on this sight,its hard bringing up a family but you are being the best mum by doing whatever it takes and your doing fantastic.its hard,but i take my hat off to you.your already being the mum they need by trying to find the best for your children if that makes sense,best wishes,pm if you need to talk,i think your stronger than you think xxx