Fibromyalgia Community
body pain all over my body!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

body pain all over my body!

9078910?1367526527
Please help me! I had car accident .. rear ended on March 2010... on May 2010 I had neck surgery at C5-C6, after my  surgery in pain is getting worse not just my neck but:
I. Numbness, tingling, abnormal sensations, and pain in both of my feet, legs, arms, hands and fingers.
II. This feeling spreads.
III. My legs, arms and fingers feel heavy.
IV. I have weakness in the arms, hand, fingers and legs
V. I have numbness, tingling, pinching, sharp, deep stabs, electric shocks, shooting pain, burning, or buzzing. These sensations are usually worse at night, and sometimes become painful and severe.
VI. My hands feels like Sensation of Burning, freezing, or electric shock.
VII. I have extreme sensitivity to touch.
VIII. I have chronic pain from mild to severe and is 24 hours and 7 days a week none stop.
IX. I have pain in the areas on the back of my neck, shoulders, chest, upper back, lower back, hips, buttocks, thighs, legs, feet, knees, arms, hands, fingers, elbows, face, and head. The pain then spreads out from these areas.
X. My pain it feel's like a deep aching, shooting pain, burning pain, tingling, sharp or shooting, stabbing, throbbing, radiating or cramping.
XI. I feel like my pain in my joints in hands, knees, hips, arms, legs are tights. My right hand's color like purple. Because of the poor circulation.
XII. When I wake up my body aches and stiffness. I have stiff muscles in the morning. I can't feel my hands, arms, legs cramps and feet because of numbness. Sometime, pain improves during the day and gets worse at night. And sometime I have pain so bad that I have to lay down bed or in couch all day long.
XIII. I feel my muscles like they have been overworked or pulled. Sometimes, my muscles twitch, feel burn, or have deep stabbing pain.
XIV. I been diagnosis for Fibromyalia (fibromyalgia), TMJ, and others. I been in so many doctors and specialist.... they just given me some  medications.
Can someone help please... thank you!
I am so sorry for you. You must be so worn out and scared and so frustrated. From a layperson's view, and if it was me, I'd go back to the surgeon who looked after you when you had your accident and tell him/her.
There has to be a link between the surgery and your symptoms. I don't know about the Health Service in the US, I live in London, UK, but I would be there being very firm and insisting on an explanation/ further investigations. Go back to the beginning. That's when all this started and you were supposed to be made better, not worse. Be assertive . If you are too confused by all the pain take someone with you who is clear-headed and who can demand some answers. Good luckx
Thank you for all your help!
That bad feels sorry for you that you are suffering from too much pain. Your whole body is suffering from pain. As far as I think, you need to consult the physiotherapist they will defiantly help you and give you some massage and exercise. First, they read your medical report then started treatment. You defiantly feel good. Doctors also refer to physiotherapist after medical treatment. Physiotherapist Ireland
h
Sounds like you do have FMS, plus your body is still in shock from the accident and surgery.   I hope you can take time to let your body heal.  Often FMS starts after an accident or a viral infection.  You need to discuss this with your surgeon, or, more likely, your GP, who, hopefully, knows you better than the surgeon.   If it is fibro you will need to learn to manage it.