bone pain
Do any of you have pain that feels like it originates in the bone as opposed to the muscle?  I was sitting in a movie theater this weekend and had a sharp piercing pain in my left arm just below my elbow, which felt like it originated in the bone.  This pain went off and on for about five minutes.  I have had these type pains in other areas of my body which felt like bone pain. The pains are not in my joints but usually in arm, leg, or hip bones.  Also does anyone else have an intolerance of prescription medicines?  I cannot seem to take anything anymore without having an allergic reaction.  Sometimes it is a typical rash, itching, etc., but mostof times it is an overall nauseous feeling and muscle weakness in arms and legs.  I'm not sure if these symptoms are from Fibromyalgia or from my heart arrythmia.  
Sounds like you might have fibro... Mine started with just the bone pain.. sometimes piercing and sometimes just a dull ache and it seemed to move around from my arms to legs to feet and sometimes all over.  It's progressed to hurting even in the joints now. I don't know anything about heart arrythmia.  But, it's worth checking with the dr. to see if it's fibro. Good Luck!
The intolerance of meds is common in CFS/FM.

I get something I call bone pain, but it's not sharp, it's a long lasting lower grade pain that makes it hard to hold things.  It's part of the CFS.  (I have FM elements but not FM.)
I saw my doctor yesterday and he thinks I have osteoarthirtis....I hurt all over but then he went on to say he doesn't think I have fibro anymore...very confusing comment