Fibromyalgia Community
can anxiety / guilt waken the immune system?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

can anxiety / guilt waken the immune system?

Hello, I have had a sexual encounter with a csw 3 years ago... ive been through to the HIV forums here and they said that my encounter etc... was NO RISK and therefore i DO NOT HAVE HIV!!!! so.... my question is, can anxiety, fear, and or guilt cause the immune system to weaken, making a person easier to get sick or catch cold/flu???  I noticed after my first panic attack which happened recently (3 years after the incident), and the constant anxiety i have been having since the first panic attack left me feeling wierd all the time, afraid, and feel nauseous, and get stomach flu, or catch colds or something easier.  I also noticed that I always feel physically weak, mentally weak, and low confidence... also, i am afraid that everything that happens to me is HIV related, and whats worse is that everything that happens to my girlfriend i relate to HIV as well.. I don't know what to think!