cardiac or fibro?
Anyone out there have chronic symptoms of heart attack/disease but doctors conclude it is not cardiac, only to be given tentative diagnosis of fibro? I do not get pains all over, and the pains are not constant. Some days they are on and off all day, sometimes a week pain free. By cardiac pain I am referring to left sided chest pain, left arm pain, left neck, jaw, back pain. No other pains anywhere else in body.
I have fibro and I have that happen quite a bit, not to discount it all.  I also have bad heart palpitations.  To have fibro doesn't mean you are going to have every symptom it can be only one area.  You don't necessarily have to have pain all over.  
Thank you for your time. I have bad palps too, but doc says it is normal, and that most people dont even feel them. Question: How bad is the fibro pain? Today i have been getting bad LEFT arm pain between the elbow and wrist. Feels like pulsations. Not a constant pain. VERY PAINFUL. Probably a 7 on the scale.Two aleve's and 40 mg percoset while having these pains are not helping. Can fibro pain be that severe? Would you mind telling me what meds, if any,you take for fibro? I am going to a pain managment specialist on friday, and want to know what meds he may prescribe, since i am going to tell him that percoset seems to have no effect. Also, i was on lexapro for 3 months, and while it SLIGHTLY deceased the arm pain, it did nothing for the chest pain.
  I hope you feel better and thank you for taking the time to reply!      Jimmy