Fibromyalgia Community
cold burn in chest

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

cold burn in chest

I am not sure if this is the right place to post. All day I have had this cold feeling in my chest and back. It feels like I have rub vicks on me. It does not hurt just that cold burn in my chest it is between my boobs up to my neck and back. It feel like it is on the out side not a pain I think.
Hello and welcome,
I am really not sure what it could be causing your strange sensations. I would contact your doctor if it happens to get worse. Is this the first time this has happened to you? Do you have any other symptoms or conditions? Have you recently been exposed to the flu virus or have you been vaccinated? I am perplexed, but would really like to help you get to the bottom of this. I look forward to your response.
-Dusty
It sounds like an allergic reaction. Some supplements, herbs or vitamins I take can give me this reaction. If you've eaten or taken something new you might tie it back to that.  I d put a mild moisturizer on the areas that feel burning, it may calm down the derma surface of your skin. Also keep the chest and back area where you feel the burning very warm. Dress in layers. Often this time of year our bodies get cold and we react.   If it persists do see a doctor.  I'm not a doctor but have experienced this before. I hope you feel better.