Fibromyalgia Community
do you find you otherwise rarely get sick?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

do you find you otherwise rarely get sick?

before copping cfs and fibro, i was rarely ill with colds. other than being perpetually tired/ uncomfy, i find that fortunately it's much the same - rarely sick with colds or flu.
anyone else? do you have the same frequency of 'usual' illnesses? or more? or less?
the same type(s) of sickness as before?
just curious...
and interestingly my eating and pace of life has probably never been better because of the severe limitations and requirements of fs/ fibro... thus i
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
773755_tn?1328123377
thus i would kind of hope i would rarely get colds and flu...
Blank
I have to say being diagnosed with CFS is usually accompanied by immune disfunction.  I have severe immune impairment - low WBC, Lymphocytes, Natural Killer Cells - even my vitamin D is very low, I take 10,000. drops a day for 2 years and still deficient.  I can develop pneumonia within 24 hrs of being sick and it lasts for months - I have to say I am definitely sicker having CFS than I was when I only had Fibro.  I try to go it as natural as I can but I have to take antibiotics - what helped me this past winter was the "natural flu shot" administered by my Naturopathic Doctor....once a month, and B12 shots alternating for the whole winter.....was only sick once last winter at the end of the winter in March.  Best of luck to you :)
Blank
I rarely get sick too!  Besides being in pain and tired all the time!!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...