electrical wave shock
i have heel spurs and the doctor did a electrical wave shock on both my heels now i hurt more so he sends me to a pain clinic which gave me a pain med and said i had fibromyalgia and said that to go to a depression doctor cause there was some thing in my past that i was holding in so i go there too he puts me on cymbolta said it help fibromyalgia and he ask me if i felt like i was holding something in i told him no now waiting to go back to pain clinic to see what eles there going to do or tell me. my question is has any one had  the electrical wave shock on there heels?
This is the first time I ever heard of this procedure done on heel spurs.  I have heel spurs and no one has mentioned doing this kind of procedure.  I don't even know what this procedure entails.
Im in Knoxville Tennessee and they did this electrical wave on my fee at st marys and its not good too have im hurting more than i was before
Yikes--who needs added pain.  If this procedure was meant to get rid of the pain, I think I'll pass.  So far, my heel spurs only cause occasional debilitating pain, even though I have heel spurs in both feet.
Hi.  I don't know if you're still having problems with your heels or not.  I have a heel spur in my left foot and the start of one in my right (this one doesn't cause any problems).  I've been going for physio therapy for about 2 months and I think they're doing the same thing you had (electrical waves), plus they do a bit of massage, calf stretching and strengthening.  None of the physio has been painful and it hasn't made my heel any worse, but it hasn't been very helpful either -- just expensive!  Have you made any progress with your heel?  Have you tried anything that HAS worked?