Fibromyalgia Community
fatigue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

fatigue

I have the pain in the neck and upper shoulders all the time.  I have an office job and do a lot with the mouse and keyboard.  I am currently taking ultram 4 times a day Flexeril 3 times a day, toprol 3 times a day, benicar, 1 a day, Neurotin 300 mg. 3 x a day.  It is not helping.  I have pain in my legs and lower back also.  I am having a terrible time trying to stay awake each day. Between 10 and 2 I feel like my head is continually dropping. Has anyone found anything for this fatigue?
  • lupus (1 replies):
    I have lupus and fibromya will flexeril will that mess ...[more]
  • fibro meds (1 replies):
    A Dr. just suggested I try Savella---is it not to be tak...[more]
Is it possible the medications are causing the fatigue?  It looks like all the meds you are taking  can cause drowsiness or fatigue except for maybe benicar.    I took one dose of flexeril one time and slept for like 10 hours.
Thanks for your response.  I don't know what to do since I have to take it.  I guess I will struggle on with it. I am having surgery in two weeks on my colon.  I hope this doesn't make matters worse.
You have just described me.  I too have the fatigue at the same time...I've tried coffee, that doesn't help..just makes me more tired but with the jitters.  I find thought that flexaril makes me feel more spaced out than the soma does.