fatigue
I have the pain in the neck and upper shoulders all the time.  I have an office job and do a lot with the mouse and keyboard.  I am currently taking ultram 4 times a day Flexeril 3 times a day, toprol 3 times a day, benicar, 1 a day, Neurotin 300 mg. 3 x a day.  It is not helping.  I have pain in my legs and lower back also.  I am having a terrible time trying to stay awake each day. Between 10 and 2 I feel like my head is continually dropping. Has anyone found anything for this fatigue?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Is it possible the medications are causing the fatigue?  It looks like all the meds you are taking  can cause drowsiness or fatigue except for maybe benicar.    I took one dose of flexeril one time and slept for like 10 hours.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks for your response.  I don't know what to do since I have to take it.  I guess I will struggle on with it. I am having surgery in two weeks on my colon.  I hope this doesn't make matters worse.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
528396 tn?1217529613
You have just described me.  I too have the fatigue at the same time...I've tried coffee, that doesn't help..just makes me more tired but with the jitters.  I find thought that flexaril makes me feel more spaced out than the soma does.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources