Fibromyalgia Community
fibermyalgia
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

fibermyalgia

Does Savella make you gain weight like Lyrica does
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Does Savella make you gain weight like Lyrica does
Blank
1611319_tn?1378621999
It did me! Can't say that it has helped much either.  I have discovered I have some thryoid issues and have Hahimoto's.  Same symptoms as Fibro.  I am hoping that this will be what is casuing all the pain and that I can get off the Savella eventually.  100 mg twice a day!!!      -sass-
Blank
I have been on Savella for over a year now and it has been a big help. I have not had any issues with gaining weight because of the med. I have had a very positive experience with it. The first two weeks were rough on my stomach, but I had been warned about that and stuck it out and am very glad I did.
Blank
How were you diagnosed with Hashimoto's?  I have read about it and have wondered if my fibro diagnosis has anything to do with my thyroid.  Just curious to see how your symptoms differed from mine.  I have a major sleep disorder which started with insomnia and led to a narcoleptic state, severe IBS, widespread muscle aches.  My moms thyroid quit working when she was a teen and she has all of my syptoms (symptoms) except the sleep disorder.  She did have extreme fatigue before getting on thyroid meds.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank