fibro and foot pain
i was dx with fibro early this year.  the past 2-3 years has been terribly painful and frustrating.  i'm taking 600 mg of neurontin 3x day, prevacid 30 mg 2x day, flexeril 10 mg, magnesium 1000 mg day, vit d 2000 iu day, and a multivitamin.  my foot pain has been steadily increasing every day.  it hurts the worst when i wake up and put my feet down.  i get a tingling/burning pain like when your feet have fallen asleep and they are just waking up.  it lasts a few minutes then subsides, but i still have sharp and burning sensations throughout the day when i'm on my feet.  it doesn't hurt when i'm not putting pressure on them, but when i stand up or walk again after sitting, even for a few minutes, it hurts again.  the pain only goes away when i am off my feet.  is this related?  is it something else?  i see my neuro next week and am hoping to increase my flexeril.  i just started with the vit d, and have read that it helps a lot with pain.  thoughts?
a few of us here have foot pain; for me, it seems a circulatory problem more than fibro related; i have similar feet tingling mildly, and legs hurt [muscular], and sometimes feel like veins are distended when i stand up after lying down. i'm also on magnesium and vit d which feel like they're  doing good...
I've found my inflammation is worse with milk/ dairy, msg, maybe gluten; if you havemt already i think it's worth having a go at eliminating some things, at least it cant hurt? best of luck
I know this is an old post of yours but I am going through the exact same thing and would love an update from you.  Fibro, vitamin deficiencies, and terrible feelings in my feet :(