fibro or what is this please help me too many symptoms
i really need help this has been going on for 2 years now and no doctor seems to know what is wrong and they all think im crazy and just tell me to go on with my life but it seems impossible..im 27 years old and have 2 small children i feel like this has took over my life basically took it away i need help ive seen my fam dr and 3 different nuerologist and they all just tell me i do not have ms. but i need help i need answers. i feel lost. ive had 2 brain mris they both came back with one spot on my brain but the spot was nothing it was not ms. my list of symptoms are so long. some are everyday some come for a day or so then eventually come back some come for a few hours then go away then come back but there is never a day im okay. my symptoms are:

head numbess, head get the asleep feeling like in your feet. headaches and sharp pains in my head. my right eye has a burning feeling behind it. my vision doesnt feel the same. my brain doesnt feel the same(hard to explain). my entire body hurts and aches..my neck hurts my shoulders hurt. my arms and hands hurt so bad i feel like i cant do anything. i get pins and needle feeling all over  sometimes like somethings crawling on me..my stomach hurts all the time i have loose bowel movements several times a day. i feel sick all the time. nuases dizzy just sick. i get spells where i feel like im going to pass out. the muscles in my legs hurt so bad like ive ran miles but havnet done anything. This one scares me a lot bc nobodys ever heard of it my skin will turn red burn and itch on different parts of my body at different times. i can just be sititng there watching tv and it happens. my stomach burns underneath my breast like my insides are burning. i get a burning feeling in my neck and back. i wake up and feel like ive been beat to death every inch of my body aches all over. im always extremely tired. the list goes on but thats most of my symptoms is it fibromyaliga? cancer?
God Julie, you have just descibed my entire self in your writting. My vision gets worse every day now I feel blindness. I on top of ALL the above issues have a enlarged stomach lining which makes me feel 9 months preg and I cant get it out. I also have blood in stomac as well my OB saw blood. I am now scheduled for colonoscopy (fun). I have lost control of my bowels started about 3 days ago. You should try joing some groups on face book. You will be shocked how many of "us" are out there....