fibro pain
Hi i have had fibro for a long time along with other problems but now it seems i am getting nowhere with my dr. sense i took a fall about 6 months ago, face plant, my leggs feel like there on fire, cam hardly walk, and i get tremors in them from standing pain is not controled, on cymbalta and vicoden 4 times a day and he wants to cut that down due to FDA and tramadol while i am getting bedridden HELP
Without complete evaluation it may be difficult for me to determine the exact cause of your symptoms. Some injuries or spinal problems can cause aches and pains in the leg. Muscle weakness, pain, burning pain and fatigue are few of the common symptoms of fibromyalgia. Medications like Duloxetione, pregabalin and Milnacipram have been approved for treating fibromyalgia Tremors can be a symptom of diseases affecting that part of the brain which control the muscles of the hands and legs. The common causes of tremors are hypoglycaemia, lack of sleep, lack of vitamins, thyroid hormone dysfunction, increased stress etc.Defficiencies of thiamine and magnesium are also known to cause tremors. Use of amphetamines, cocaine, steroids, caffeine can also cause tremors. Serious conditions causing tremors are Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis; neurodegenerative diseases of the brainstem or cerebellum etc.You need a detailed physical examination and central nervous system examination. Blood or urine tests can detect thyroid malfunction, other metabolic causes, and abnormal levels of certain chemicals which may be causing temors.Tests like CT or MRI imaging may be needed depending on these test results. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!