Fibromyalgia Community
fibro?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

fibro?

not sure whats going on with me. lots of widespread pain especially around upperback ribs upperarm neck area. tender spots on sternun, back and several other areas.restless nights.anxietyetc.any input?

I hate to say it but sounds like Fibromyalgia to me. Please be persistant with your doctors.  I would hate for you to be diagnosed after bursitis sets in to trigger spots.  I am not a doctor.  However, I must say that sometimes a patient knows best and needs to be persistant and say "Enough is Enough". "My body does not feel right". "What can we do to try and remedy this?

Take Care!
I am only 31 and i fell a few months ago. I have alot of. Lower back pain to the point i kant walk. I have lots of pain in my left leg outer thigh area. My knees ache and i sometimes have pain kna achy and numbin at the same time in my left arm. I have heartburn really bad and my chest aches sometimes. I am 5'8 and 270 lbs so i am very overweight but i work everyday even thoug most days it takes me 15 or 20 minutes too get out the bed n the mornings. My fall was because my right knee gave out. But i didnt break anything and the docters continue to say all the pain im having now is jus a reaction to my fall. I dont have insurence so i have to pay out of pocket too see these docters and i kant afford to continue to go and im not getting any answers. Can someone please give me some advice