fibromyalgia
I am having a difficult time with muscle cramps and spasms. Is anyone else dealing with this and how are you managing.
Hi there!
I have had lower leg cramps and I walked the floor at 2 and 3 in the am trying to get
some relief. I found out that I have a low potassium level. I try to eat foods that have this
in them and I also take meds too. When the any pain I have is intolerable, I get large towels, wet them and put them in the microwave for a couple of minutes then apply to the area for moist heat for temporary relief.  You would need to see your Dr. about this and I am sure he could shed some light. I hope this is helpful.

Crochetya
I have AWFUL problems with spasms and unbearable pain most of the time and have tried magnesium which helps a bit sometimes but really the only thing that helps is valium (diazepam) 10 - 15mg at a time when really bad. Unfortunately, my new doctor (moved recently) is afraid of dependency and refuses to give them to me but is pumping me with tylex and tramadol..opioid derivitives! Go figure!!