get tired talking and conversing
(cfs and fibro)
i have been getting very tired when talking. anyone else? i have gotten this before but not so bad. i tire quickly now. even responding to someone saying 'hi' is exhausting. body and mind gets dull. throat even hurts a bit like it's swollen a bit. and i feel tired as though like loss of compression - no reserve of air or energy in the body; like a soccer ball hissing air.
i guess I need to stop speaking then.
i spend a lot of time alone, so am not gabbing all day, but then when i make a phone call or meet w a friend - yikes - exhaustion!
also had thyroidism - wonder if any relation
I just thought I was antisocial. Lol
My family does not understand why I cannot just ride as a passenger 20 min. To only sit in an auditorium in church to hear my brother sing.
I try to explain the interactions with the other members of the church, the hi and hello interactions, the questions about how I am etc.
I appreciate the caring but cannot, with feeling like you and I do. I feel a great intolerance for the people coming around me. It feels nightmarish.
One Holiday we were all out to dinner, everything got ral loud and high pitched and bright like I was going to pass out. I could not leave, I felt faint. I had to put my face down and meditate until I came back and then minimally interact.
I was diagnosed with FM/CFS but later on (12 years) I was diagnosed with having Lymes disease, Babesia and mycoplasma which affect the mind.
FM is a diagnosis of elimination, see that you have been properly tested for these tick diseases.