Aa
A
A
Close
773755 tn?1328123377
get tired talking and conversing
(cfs and fibro)
i have been getting very tired when talking. anyone else? i have gotten this before but not so bad. i tire quickly now. even responding to someone saying 'hi' is exhausting. body and mind gets dull. throat even hurts a bit like it's swollen a bit. and i feel tired as though like loss of compression - no reserve of air or energy in the body; like a soccer ball hissing air.
i guess I need to stop speaking then.
i spend a lot of time alone, so am not gabbing all day, but then when i make a phone call or meet w a friend - yikes - exhaustion!
also had thyroidism - wonder if any relation
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
553995 tn?1332022440
I just thought I was antisocial. Lol
My family does not understand why I cannot just ride as a passenger 20 min. To only sit in an auditorium in church to hear my brother sing.
I try to explain the interactions with the other members of the church, the hi and hello interactions, the questions about how I am etc.
I appreciate the caring but cannot, with feeling like you and I do. I feel a great intolerance for the people coming around me. It feels nightmarish.
One Holiday we were all out to dinner, everything got ral loud and high pitched and bright like I was going to pass out. I could not leave, I felt faint. I had to put my face down and meditate until I came back and then minimally interact.
I was diagnosed with FM/CFS but later on (12 years) I was diagnosed with having Lymes disease, Babesia and mycoplasma which affect the mind.
FM is a diagnosis of elimination, see that you have been properly tested for these tick diseases.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources