Fibromyalgia Community
how do i get the right pain medicine to just live life as a person?.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how do i get the right pain medicine to just live life as a person?.

i've been disabled since an accident in 2004 been in great pain from two surgery's neck fused c3,c4,c5,also left shoulder,arm,hand permanently damaged 3 damaged nerve's which hurt 24/7 and at time go into what i call pain attacks that no medicine with touch,also dislocated dic in lower back i still can walk but legs burn and hut i've been told by dic in back,here's where my problem is i change pm because my other one gave me pain medicine that were to weak i just want to be able to do basic things klike bathing,eating and using restroom without it being like hell or taking 3hrs i'm on 40mgs of oxycodone a day,today i took it in morning 7am by 10 i just layed back on heating pad at 52 it feels like my life over for yrs i keep telling myself i get the right treatment and i will be able to do things like clean of my home and room that like like a pig lives there last yr i had an heart attack,stroke because my blood pressurer was so high i keep telling my family doctor,pm,hospital my pain medicine not doing a thing for me that don't want to operate but wait have 5 doctors only 2 of them i feel believe me not counting the surgeryer's doctors statement a mile long i don't want to get high just be out of pain for me to live life as normal as an disabled person can after 9yrs and half of living ing pain hell i wouldn't wish on anyone.thak you.
Tags: tiedofdieinginpain
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...