Fibromyalgia Community
i dont know

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

i dont know

Hiya,
        I dont think ive posted on here for a long time but i was wondering if i could get some advice. After 2 years of a lot of pain the drs think i might have myofascial pain syndrome cos have it a lot of pain down both sides of my face, behind both ears, in my forehead/back of my head etc. i also get a lot of headaches.
Thing is i dont just get pain there, i get what i call 'random pains' all over my body that more often then not cause me to cry out in pain which is embarrassing if im around people i dont know! i get such an all consuming overwhelming tiredness that i just have to go to sleep and in contrast other times i am so tired but no matter how much i just 'lie down and shut my eyes' i just cant go to sleep. I used to love the summer but now i cant stand the heat and have been sweating so much its disgusting, i forget things all the time (most of which is told to my only moments ago), im irritable and impatient and i never used to be.
Asside from the pain and tiredness though the worst thing is how clumsy i am! i walk into door frames/walls like i dont know they're there, i knock over drinks instead of picking them up like my hand doesnt close when i tell it too, i drop things all the time aswell.
Anyway i guess what im asking is do these symptoms tally with anyone elses on this forum? Also i read somewhere that some people believe that myofascial pain syndrome can 'mature' into fibromyalgia, has anyone else heard of this/had it happen to them?
Thank you in advance xxxxx