Fibromyalgia Community
i need a cfs doctor
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i need a cfs doctor

I am in need of a cfs doctor in my area.  My health history is this.  In the last 24 years ( I am 41) I have had, through blood work,  mono 7 times (acute infectious) and the mumps twice.  I have had all my vaccines and boosters that are required for school.  I have seen my family practioner, an endocrinologist (my thyroid was fine), a rhumetologist (who I wasn't thrilled with) and now an immunologist.  My immunologist is still waiting on my cmv test results and a few other results also.  I feel like nothing is getting solved and I feel horrible.  I do have mono now and after 6 weeks of it i feel worse then when they told me I have it again.  I have been told that I could have cfs but I dont know where to go from here.  Who else should i see?  My symptoms are extreme fatigue, headaches, gland pain( back of my neck at the base of my skull especially), weight gain ( in 3 years 60 lbs. and I count calories), weak muscles, sometimes fever and extreme, excessive sweating.  Please help!!!