im new
Ive not been feeling to well for a bit now, i'm tired, i ache all over. im having pains in my legs. burning and just feeling strange.
Ive seen an orthopedic about joint pain and bad knees. but my knee x-ray and my mri scans fine. but he thinks my knee muscles are pulling to one side making my knee cap grind. my elbows hurt and tingle too. Had blood test for arthritis  but everything's fine I'm 25.My pains and tingles are different every day and i have foggy brain days too. i thought it might be fibromyalgia. The pains in my knees and legs started first. I'm quite positive person so I'm open to what people say without it upset me. does ms start with leg pains?x thank you
Fibromyalgia is a condition that develops over time. Before making the diagnosis of fibromyalgia it is important to rule out other diseases and conditions. Chronic fatigue syndrome, mental stress e few conditions which can mimic fibromyalgia. Muscle weakness, pain and fatigue are few of the common symptoms of fibromyalgia. Patients with fibromyalgia develop tenderness at certain soft-tissue areas in the body and to make the diagnosis of fibromyalgia, the patient must experience pain on at least 11 of the 18 possible trigger points. Take adequate rest and sleep.See a primary care physician. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!