jaw and finger nail pain
I am experiencing jaw pain(left) and pain under fingernail. I also have some muscle pain in left upper arm and forarm these symptoms occur at the same time.. I have had fibromyalgia for many years, but this is a new sympton and the pain is different.  I have found that once you are diagnosed with fibro. I feel that everything or pain that you experience is blamed on it. Has anyone else experienced this type of pain
My fingernails have never hurt but I have arm and jaw pain all the time. And if you start getting anxious about it, worrying about what is causing it, then it can get worse and turn into a panic attack. That can cause your arm, jaw, and chest to start hurting. If you haven't had your heart checked lately then of course, you should go to the doctor ASAP. You dont want to dismiss heart attack symptoms unless you know that your heart is in good shape.

And, you can start getting new FM symptoms at anytime....Isn't it just soo much fun having this disease?! ha!

Feel better!