Fibromyalgia Community
muscle cramps
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

muscle cramps

I finished chemo about 15 months ago. i have had extensive blood work done and none of my doctors have given me a cause for the SEVERE muscles cramps that started after chemo. they are horrible, worse than labor pains. they leave me screaming and squirming. they actually build up and release like a contraction and you can also feel a hard knot. could this be fibromyalgia. i am at the end of my rope, they hurt worse than the cancer pain. please help.
Hi there!
Fibromyalgia is triggered due to any stressful event. It may be possible that the symptoms you have been experiencing could be due to fibromyalgia. Another possibility is chemotherapy related peripheral neuropathy, vitamin B12 deficiency, magnesium deficiency; thyroid imbalances etc.Diabetes mellitus could be another possible cause. There are few specific diagnostic criteria for fibromyalgia. Consult a doctor and get yourself checked. There is no cure for fibromyalgia and management consists of finding an effective combination of lifestyle adjustments, such as regular exercise and healthy diet, and medication therapy.
Best wishes!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank