Fibromyalgia Community
numbness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

numbness

Is it common to have tongue numbness and lips numbness with fibro? It also seems i every day i get a new symptom is this normal also?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I don't know that it is common, but it certainly can be one of the symptoms.  There are so many symptoms related to fibro...I could only begin to list them here...I think I would run out of space.  The prob. with fibro is that there are so many overlapping conditions.  It's endless it seems.  

I often get numbness on the side of my face or down my jawline.  It goes away and returns another day.  There are days that my hair actually hurts (it's really my scalp).  It's a lot to take in, but then so is CFS/GWS/MS/Lymes.  We run right along with them.
Blank
Yeah, I've had CFS for several years and just this summer started getting an odd tingling, numbness, and ever-so-slight redness/swelling on my lips and tongue.  Nobody can figure out what it is, as it doesn't resemble anything that would normally occur inside the mouth.  My dentist said that it's almost certainly some kind of virus, and that his first suspicion would be that the CFS is viral in my case and has decided to spread to my mouth recently.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...